Taking care of our bodies is an important aspect of stress reduction. Therapeutic massage and body treatments give you some much needed relaxation and help to release stress and tension from your body. They can also help to detoxify your body and hydrate your skin, leaving you revitalized and rested. Massages are available in 60 or 90 minute sessions.
Therapeutic Massage $59-$89
THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE MENU
Signature Swedish Massage
Enjoy a relaxing full body massage using gentle to medium pressure that helps to
Signature Swedish Massage - $59
Choose from a collection of therapeutic oils that address your body’s needs.
- Roman Chamomile – soothes and regenerates skin, relieves tension and restlessness.
- Orange – calming, anti-inflammatory, improves circulation.
- Eucalyptus and grapefruit – antiseptic, uplifting, refreshing, combats fatigue.
- Lavender – relaxes, balances emotions, calms the physical
- Geranium – nourishes the skin, relaxes nervous tension.
- Rose – elevates the mind, balances body, mind and spirit.
Aromatherapy Massage - $69
Assist your body in detoxifying through the stimulation of the lymphatic system.
Lymphatic Massage - $69
Acupressure/Deep Tissue Massage
A deeper massage that helps to release tension and invigorate circulation.
Acupressure/Deep Tissue Massage - $69
Hot Stone Therapy Massage
The warmth of hot stones is used to melt muscle tension and leave you totally relaxed.
Hot Stone Therapy Massage - $69
Upgrade your experience by adding in hot rocks or aromatherapy to any massage for $20
BODY TREATMENT MENU
Begins with dry skin brushing to exfoliate and energize, followed by warm lotion or oil to replenish your skin.
Body Exfoliation/Hydration - $59
Various techniques are used to diminish cellulite.
Cellulite Control - $69
Salt Scrub / Massage Combo
Combines the benefits of sea salt to exfoliate and massage to invigorate.
Salt Scrub/Massage Combo - $69